• Implementation of new “low emission” methods in agriculture and farming with a transformational impact.
• Reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in citrus and rice crops through the recovery instead of incineration of the generated waste.
• Reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in enteric fermentation of the dairy goat farming through the use of new lowcarbon feed.
• To contribute in the implementation and development of a new legislation in mitigation of climate change, in line with the EU policies.
• To demonstrate and validate a new model of sustainable, replicable and transferable business based on agricultural waste recycling.
• To demonstrate the technical-economic viability of the waste management (citrus and rice straw) for its recovery in feed for ruminants in order to reduce GHG emissions.
• To demonstrate the technical-economic viability of the production of a new feed for ruminants base on agricultural waste.
• To demonstrate the nutritional characteristics, enviromental benefits and the reduction of GHG emissions through the LCFeed use in goat farming.
• Validation of the new product. LCFeed, in the market: acceptation of the customers and viability against its competitors for quality and price.
• Creation and implementation of new policies in a local and regional scale, with influence in European policies.
• To develop a plan that allows the replicability of the project in other Europeas countries.
• To disseminate the results of the project to skateholders and general public in order to report and increase the awareness.
• Monitoring of the obtained results in the project in order to achieve the indicators that allows an efficient evaluation of the results.